Dr. Nina Deep Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nina Deep?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Deep for six years. She always been so nice and caring. I originally went to see her for hair removal. I was diagnosed with PCOS. I had hair in places I didn't like. She explained everything to me as far as the laser process and hair growth process. It took 6 laser treatments and I've been very impressed with my results. The best part about my experience is I've never felt embarrassed which I feel is a BIG deal! I will never find someone else when it comes to aesthetics.

May 9th, 2016

I look refreshed!!

I've been to 3 different doctors over the past 5 years and Dr. Nina Deep is by far the absolute best!!! She is personable and helped recommend a treatment that made me feel so much better and gave me back the confidence that I was looking for. Everyone kept saying that I looked so tired when I wasn't. Now people make comments about how good my skin looks or how great I look! It's because I feel so much better about myself! Dr. Deep was very conscious of my budget and gave me the best treatment that I could afford. I appreciate her so much! I am a client for life!

October 14th, 2014

Consutation

I went for a consultaion and was bombarded with upselling of very expensicve products. It also took 1 1/2 hours to see Dr. Deep ...she is very kind and seemed knowledgeable but it makes me question if she really wants patients ...wou'dn't one think that a potential new patient would be treated better?

May 1st, 2012

Very kind but not focused

Dr. Deep does not seem to be focused when an issue arises. As long as everything is routine, she is fine. If there are problems, she tends to over-medicate, order too many tests and is very poor with follow up. I had a difficult time getting test results from her office and was called with incorrect results at one point. Instead of trying to resolve my issues, she prescribed an anti-depressant. After working with another doctor, we figured out that my symptoms had been from one of the medications prescribed by Dr. Deep. She might had caught it had she been more focused. She works 3 days per week and is very difficult to contact when needed.Now I am off all of the meds prescribed by her and I am fine.

December 6th, 2010

Free Consultation

The free consultation is a waste of time. Although I was able to schedule the appt quickly, my visit was just as quick. I didnt get to see Dr. Deep and the lady doing the consultation did absolutely nothing but try to sell me a product. She didnt even take the time to look at my skin or ask me why I was there before offering me a skincare line. She never explained what services they offer or asked me what I was trying to accomplish. I was sent on my way with some brochures within five minutes. What a waste of time.

July 21st, 2010

Excellent and caring physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Deep's for the past 8+ years.She is by far the best doctor I have ever gone to.She is extremely understanding and spends significant time with me to see how things are going and just how she can be of assistance.However, she is leaving her practice to spend more time with her children.I wish her well. I think it will almost be impossible to find a doctor as caring and helpful as this one.

August 2nd, 2017