A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Fabiszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Fabiszewski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabiszewski graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Fabiszewski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina L Fabiszewski MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nina L. Fabiszewski practice?
- Dr. Nina Fabiszewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Fabiszewski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Radiologists.