Learn more about Dr. Nina Rosano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Rosano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosano
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rosano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Rosano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosano graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Rosano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nh Regional Med C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Rosano MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nina Rosano practice?
- Dr. Nina Rosano has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nina Rosano practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Surprise, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Endocrinologists.