A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Guseva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Guseva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Guseva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guseva graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guseva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Guseva MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nina Guseva practice?
- Dr. Nina Guseva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nina Guseva practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Nashua, NH.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Endocrinologists.