A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Guzzetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzzetta
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Guzzetta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Guzzetta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzzetta graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Guzzetta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Ann Guzzetta MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nina A. Guzzetta practice?
- Dr. Nina Guzzetta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nina Guzzetta practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.