A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Guzzetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Guzzetta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzzetta graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Guzzetta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Ann Guzzetta MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nina A. Guzzetta practice?
- Dr. Nina Guzzetta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nina Guzzetta practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.