Dr. Nina Horowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nina Horowitz?

Best doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr. Horowitz is the most wonderful person I have ever met in my life. She is so warm and loving and treats all her patients with love and respect. Truly a treasure.

Breast Surgery

Posted on February 26th, 2015

I cannot thank Dr Horowitz enough for all of the excellent care she provided for me over the last few months. Dr. Horowitz explained my diagnoses and performed my lumpectomy and I barely have a scar she is amazing!

Saved My Life

Posted on December 1st, 2014

Less than 7 years ago I needed emergency (life or death) surgery. I am single with no family.I was so ill I had no idea what was going on sudenly I was being told we need to operate....NOW !Somehow, on a holiday weekend, I had the profound luck that someone called for this amazing Doctor to operate on me.Every word I am typing was made possible by this outstanding doctor. The title of this review says it all.

Posted on August 1st, 2010

Always the professional, Dr. Horowitz is compassionate and caring. She certainly goes the extra mile to see her patients get what they need. I watched this little spitfire of a doctor climb a footstool and scrub with the nurses to prep me for surgery. She came highly recommended to me by nurses who knew her quality and compassion and this is how I would recommend her to any who need breast care/surgery. She is a godsend for women with breast issues.

Posted on January 11th, 2017