Dr. Nina Jeanes Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nina Jeanes?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 29th, 2013

RUN TO ANOTHER DOCTOR

After experiencing several problems associated with the birth control I was on, I met with Dr. Jeanes and regretted every second of it. She was rude, impatient, and made it very obvious that I was just another checked off box on her "to do" list. Everytime I mentioned something that I had been experiencing, she shot me down. During the annual exam, she left the speculum inside of me while she walked around, did other things - regardless of her years of experience (and probably personal knowledge of how uncomfortable that is). She didn't listen, she wouldn't provide answers, or help in any sort of way. She wouldn't recommend things that she didn't personally like - and continued to tell me about things that she "hated." She told me nothing was wrong with me, but didn't run blood work or any tests. It was defeating, rude, and a complete waste of my time & co-pay. I won't be returning and I will be telling all of my friends and coworkers to stay very far away from this doctor.

August 5th, 2016