Dr. Nina Kahloon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 6th, 2016
Warning, do not see this doctor!
Dr. Kahloon was impatient, rude, condescending and had an insensitive bedside manner. She rushed me though the entire appointment, actually walking out of the exam room while I was in the middle of asking a question. She told me she didn't have time to answer it because she had to keep the line moving. Seriously! Additionally, I had marked in my charts that I was trying to conceive and she must not have bothered to read it because the prescriptions she initially prescribed were not safe to use if trying to conceive. If I hadn't thought to double check about this point, I would be using unsafe medications. How incredibly careless and dangerous. I'll never see her again and I would strongly advise anyone else to stay away. Finally, most of the staff I encountered were disinterested and equally rude. This office needs a MAJOR attitude overhaul.

December 13th, 2015
Dr Kahloon took a sample of tissue from the end of my nose and it left a horrible scar. She did not warn me. I thought it would very minor. Now I have an extremely noticeable hole in the end of my nose. There was nothing wrong, sample came back negative. Now I am looking for a cosmetic surgeon to try to fix it.

January 15th, 2015
I became Dr. Kahloon's patient upon the untimely death of my prior dermatologist.; that was about 10 years ago. During that time I have visited Dr. Kahloon no less than once each year. I have always been treated promptly, professionally, and effectively. At 70 years of age I am naturally concerned about all of my health conditions and as much as anything I am impressed and grateful for the unselfish amount of time she spends answering all of my questions and explaining diagnoses and treatment plans and results. I think that she's the best and would recommend her to anyone; my wife feels the same way.

October 7th, 2013
Unhappy patient
She was unfriendly rude and rushed the whole visit after I waited a hour for her! She advised me to get rid of my pets with no sympothy at all. I will never return to this office..

May 13th, 2013
Rude front office staff
I really like Dr. Kahloon, but her front office staff are awful. None of them are friendly and the woman who usually works the sign-in desk is almost rude. She always acts like it's a horrible interruption in her day to have to deal with patients. If it happened just once I can understand maybe she had a bad day. But every time I come in, she's never been very courteous. Still, I like Dr. Kahloon and will continue to see her.

February 9th, 2013
mr
Rushed. Uninformative. Cold. Did not examine all concerns.

February 9th, 2013
mr
Rushed. Uninformative. Cold. Did not examine all concerns.

August 10th, 2012
Rude, poor bedside manner
Dr. Kahloon was cold, uncommunicative and was more robot than doctor.

June 24th, 2011
AMAZING
Dr. Kahloon is a wonderful doctor. I had a suspicious mole for years that a previous dermatologist kept telling me was fine. When I went to Dr. Kahloon she immediately took it off and found abnormal cells. Thank goodness for her! Additionally, she knows I have a fear of needles and always manages to keep me distracted while she is excising moles. She takes notes to help her remember what you do and what you care about - which is an excellent trait in a doctor!

June 4th, 2009
Dr. Kahloon rushed me through my appointment. I had cysts on my chest that she told me to "Make up my mind, do you want it done or not?" referring to doing a biopsy on one of the larger cysts. It looks worse than ever, and my family doctor said a dermatologist should NEVER cut anything out unless they have plastic surgery training. She BUTCHERED my chest. I will NEVER go back to her office and will refer NO ONE to her. This spot on my chest has caused anxiety, embarassament, and a blow to my self-esteem. I've had another doctor tell me that the chest is terrible for healing, and scarring is very bad, she never should have done what she did. She was so concerned with getting me in and out, and should have been more concerned with what was BEST FOR THE PATIENT!!!!!! A neckline should be beautiful on a woman, and she has RUINED MINE! I have a huge knot on my chest--scar tissue.