Dr. Nina Kashtelyan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nina Kashtelyan?

Don't understand what people are unhappy with. She is always in the office, taking her time to explain the problem and how to deal with it in depth. We have a difficult teenager and somehow Nina managed him to listen and pay attention, she is a very good therapist. Afte admission to the hosp she always called to check on him, always returned our crazy calls. We are very grateful to her.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Very knowleageable and famous, all our consultants( my son is a complex pt) know her and speak very high of her. Amazingly dr remembers all details, calls me with tests results ( sometimes in the eve, but she is busy!). Kids love coming to see her.

Not too friendly , bur extremely knowledgeable

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Let put it this way , she is A++++ doctor - extremely knowledgeable . Her people skills are not the best . But I am there not to talk , I am there to get medical help - and she is one Great Doctor . 4 doctors could not diagnose my kid properly , Nina did !

Review

Posted on March 7th, 2016

When I had my new born son. I told dr nina that I was breastfeeding she said my son was loosing weight because I wasn't producing enough milk. Instead of her talking to me about how I can change or fix it she gave a can similac while I was in her office. I never gave it too my son. My son is now 7 months and still breastfed. Very healthy and strong. Also, when my husband and I told dr. Nina that we were not giving our children certain shots I felt like she scolded us because of our beliefs. She's an very informative doctor. And she's semi friendly

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Very attentive and soft spoken doctor, gentle with my son, answered all questions, explained the nature of his condition. I loved it there.

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Have 2teens, who are Dr. Nina's pts since early childhood and both want to stay with her as much as they can. I think it means a lot.

Wonderful experience

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Very caring, patient-friendly, always taking all the necessary time to explain what is the problem, how long it will last. Web site is also very helpful.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

She really good at what she does

dr K review

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

at first she was very caring woman but i felt that she did not do very much when looking my newborn over but that could just be me. but i just took my daughter for her 6 month check up and it felt like she was yelling at me because she has had a dry skin problem ever since she was born, we have had toruble getting her started on baby food and she wont sit up for her. while most of the staff if friendly there is one nurse who is really rough when giving my child shots. i need to get another doctor for my baby.

excellent doctor, real medical home

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

Dr. Nina is very carying, soft with kids, always smiling and plaing with them. She is detailed, answers my "stupid"questions, returning calls the same day. Will recomend her to everybody!

Posted on October 30th, 2012

Just transferred my daughter and son to this office. I received a warm welcome. It took a while to get all of my kids information into their new electronic system, but it's nice to see that they're tracking all of my childrens' information. Sick visits are easily scheduled and Dr. Nina has been great at returning calls during off hours. I'll stick with her until my kids get too old:)

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

professional and courteous staffclean officequick appointmentlove it