Overall Review

3.9

June 14th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Very knowleageable and famous, all our consultants( my son is a complex pt) know her and speak very high of her. Amazingly dr remembers all details, calls me with tests results ( sometimes in the eve, but she is busy!). Kids love coming to see her.

May 25th, 2016
Not too friendly , bur extremely knowledgeable
Let put it this way , she is A++++ doctor - extremely knowledgeable . Her people skills are not the best . But I am there not to talk , I am there to get medical help - and she is one Great Doctor . 4 doctors could not diagnose my kid properly , Nina did !

March 7th, 2016
Review
When I had my new born son. I told dr nina that I was breastfeeding she said my son was loosing weight because I wasn't producing enough milk. Instead of her talking to me about how I can change or fix it she gave a can similac while I was in her office. I never gave it too my son. My son is now 7 months and still breastfed. Very healthy and strong. Also, when my husband and I told dr. Nina that we were not giving our children certain shots I felt like she scolded us because of our beliefs. She's an very informative doctor. And she's semi friendly

November 17th, 2015
Very attentive and soft spoken doctor, gentle with my son, answered all questions, explained the nature of his condition. I loved it there.

May 22nd, 2015
Have 2teens, who are Dr. Nina's pts since early childhood and both want to stay with her as much as they can. I think it means a lot.

May 22nd, 2015
Wonderful experience
Very caring, patient-friendly, always taking all the necessary time to explain what is the problem, how long it will last. Web site is also very helpful.

February 10th, 2015
She really good at what she does

April 22nd, 2013
dr K review
at first she was very caring woman but i felt that she did not do very much when looking my newborn over but that could just be me. but i just took my daughter for her 6 month check up and it felt like she was yelling at me because she has had a dry skin problem ever since she was born, we have had toruble getting her started on baby food and she wont sit up for her. while most of the staff if friendly there is one nurse who is really rough when giving my child shots. i need to get another doctor for my baby.

November 3rd, 2012
excellent doctor, real medical home
Dr. Nina is very carying, soft with kids, always smiling and plaing with them. She is detailed, answers my "stupid"questions, returning calls the same day. Will recomend her to everybody!

October 29th, 2012
Just transferred my daughter and son to this office. I received a warm welcome. It took a while to get all of my kids information into their new electronic system, but it's nice to see that they're tracking all of my childrens' information. Sick visits are easily scheduled and Dr. Nina has been great at returning calls during off hours. I'll stick with her until my kids get too old:)

August 2nd, 2010
professional and courteous staffclean officequick appointmentlove it

July 14th, 2010
Would not recomend to anybody
Poor service. Did not help my child.Did not pay attention to our concerns.Would not recomend to anybody