A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Kinnunen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Kinnunen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Kinnunen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnunen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kinnunen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Marianne Kinnunen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nina M. Kinnunen practice?
- Dr. Nina Kinnunen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nina Kinnunen practices Family Medicine near Sun Prairie, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Sun Prairie Primary Care Doctors.