A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Kirz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Kirz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Kirz, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirz graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kirz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Eisenberg Kirz MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nina E. Kirz practice?
- Dr. Nina Kirz has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Kirz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.