A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Levenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Levenda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Levenda, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenda graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levenda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina P Levenda MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nina P. Levenda practice?
- Dr. Nina Levenda has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nina Levenda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, IN and Columbia City, IN.
See Fort Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.