A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Levy, Internist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universitat Wien.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Rachel Levy MD is a female General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nina R. Levy practice?
- Dr. Nina Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Levy practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Agoura Hills, CA.
See Agoura Hills General Practitioners and Agoura Hills Internists.