Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nina Lightdale-Miric
Dr. Nina Lightdale-Miric, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Beverly Hills, CA and Tarzana, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lightdale-Miric is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles, 18321 Clark Street and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Lightdale-Miric has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nina Lightdale-Miric has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...