A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Hsin-Mei Lin MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nina H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Nina Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nina Lin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dorchester, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.