A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Maniquis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Maniquis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniquis graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maniquis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Socorro Maniquis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nina S. Maniquis practice?
- Dr. Nina Maniquis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Maniquis practices Family Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Primary Care Doctors.