Dr. Nina Mattarella MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Lansing, MI

March 7th, 2017
Dr. Mattarella seems to be very knowledgeable in the field--- however, during our visit she made a number of inappropriate comments which made us feel VERY uncomfortable. She informed us that the location that we live in was "very white". She also made very rude comments about the Sparrow NICU staff. I also did not have the best experience with the staff. The receptionist that I spoke to over the phone and while checking out was very rude. During my check-out I asked if I can schedule my next appointment at the MSU Peds East Lansing location-- the receptionist made it seem as if this was impossible to do and didn't allow me schedule the appointment there. The following day I called the MSU Peds East Lansing location and was able to schedule my sons appointment there without any issues.

January 3rd, 2017
Seems Ok
My children have seen her for two physical exams. She talks a lot and some comments seem inappropriate but other than that, she seems fine.

September 14th, 2016
Average
After 23 years experience she should be better at diagnosis. She appears to stick with one idea and is not impressed by parent input!