Learn more about Dr. Nina Mayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayr
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mayr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Mayr, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayr graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina A Mayr MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nina A. Mayr practice?
- Dr. Nina Mayr has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Mayr practices Radiation Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.