A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Mayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Mayr, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayr graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina A Mayr MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nina A. Mayr practice?
- Dr. Nina Mayr has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Mayr practices Radiation Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.