A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Mayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Mayr, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayr graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina A Mayr MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nina A. Mayr practice?
- Dr. Nina Mayr has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Mayr practices Radiation Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.