A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Mayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Mayr, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayr graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Mayr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nina A. Mayr practice?
Dr. Nina Mayr practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.