A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Mohammed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Mohammed, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammed graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mohammed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Mohammed MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nina Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Nina Mohammed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nina Mohammed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newfoundland, NJ and Montville, NJ.
See Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.