Dr. Martina Mutone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martina Mutone?

Unfriendly, Curt, Dismissive, Cold

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Meeting with Dr Mutone was the single worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. She never cracked a smile, was in fact cold and rude in a way I've never seen in ANYONE, did not listen to what I had to say and dismissed each of my concerns and symptoms. She created such a hostile environment I didn't feel comfortable asking questions or fully detailing my condition and symptoms. I was there for a surgery consultation for pelvic prolapse. My husband came with me. He was as shocked by her poor manner and lack of professionalism as I was. Apparently this doctor has the reputation of being the very best anywhere around Indy at pelvic floor reconstructive surgery. I was so thrilled at the opportunity to be able to see her. I was hugely disappointed. This woman will not touch me with a ten foot pole.

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Don't let her youth or stature fool you. Dr. Mutone is 1st. class. She performed my sugery expertly. I had minimal recovery time with little pain. She behaves professionally at all times but doesn't have the arrogant attitude sometimes found in Surgeons. She seems to truly care that she has done her job well. Highly recommend.

Posted on June 11th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Mutone for any specailty gyn. needs. She is the best of the best when it comes to surgery.

Posted on November 14th, 2017