A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. NINA BHATIA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. BHATIA graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. BHATIA has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BHATIA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. NINA P. BHATIA practice?
Dr. NINA BHATIA practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and North Wales, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Allentown Urologists.