A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bhatia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina P Bhatia MD is a female Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nina P. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Nina Bhatia has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nina Bhatia practices Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.