A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Pabby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabby graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pabby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Pabby MD and MPH is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nina Pabby practice?
- Dr. Nina Pabby has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Pabby practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.