A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Palelogos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Palelogos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Palelogos, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palelogos graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Palelogos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Angeline Palelogos MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nina A. Palelogos practice?
- Dr. Nina Palelogos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nina Palelogos practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.