Dr. Nina Paonessa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nina Paonessa?

Best Doctor in the world!

Posted on April 21st, 2017

I just want the world to know Dr Nina Paonessa is hands down the best surgeon in the world! She has gone above and beyond her duties as a Doctor/Surgeon time and time again. She is the reason I am still alive, she has helped me recovery physically, mentally and deal with the stress of medical bills 2 years after my surgery from place that don't even pertain to her practice. She is the most wonderful woman on the planet and I wish she could be my regular Doctor and not just my surgeon.

The Gold Standard in Doctors

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I have never seen a doctor who has spent as much time with me or who has been as understanding and compassionate. Her office staff is also wonderful and has always found time for her to see me the same day it was requested. The doctor answers phone calls almost immediately and never makes you feel that you are wasting her time. I only wish that more doctors followed her philosophy.

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I have never seen a doctor who spent at much time with me and returned my calls within 5 minutes. She even personally called to see how I was doing.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I first met Dr. Nina Paonessa about a month ago she was referred to me by my primary care. I needed a Colonoscopy for the first time. My experience from the moment I walked into Dr. Nina's office to when I left Centrastate hospital yesterday was nothing short of FANTASTIC. She made special accommodations for me since i recently relocated with my job. My personal experience from her office staff to the nurses in the hospital and my over all experience was outstanding. Thank you Dr. Nina and staff for making it so easy and comfortable for me.

Mr

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Dr. Paonessa was a very kind, caring, and educated I felt....she even referred me to another doctor cause she knew they would be better for what I needed to accomplish in my healthcare needs

More doctors should be like her.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Dr.Paonessa is amazing doctor/surgeon. She's incredibly knowledgable, comforting and KIND.

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Most wonderful caring doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Best doctor I've ever been to. Compassionate, caring and a gifted surgeon. Should be 1 of top doctors in NJ every year

Posted on December 11th, 2014

She is an excellent doctor and has wonderful bedside manner

Highly recommend Dr. Paonessa

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Dr. Paonessa is a doctor who truly cares about her patients. She is thorough and compassionate. She doesn't rush her appointments but takes the time she needs to assess her patients. She is very easy to talk with and is very knowledgable in her field. I suffered for a whole year before finding her. And I am so glad I did. She has already helped me after only one visit. I have trust in her and feel so relieved that I found a dr. who can help me.

SUPERIOR DOCTOR

Posted on March 6th, 2014

SHE IS WARM AND COMPASSIONATE; BUT MOREOVER, SHE IS HIGHLY SKILLED AND ARTICULATE. WHEN YOU LEAVE FROM AN APPOINTMENT, YOU UNDERSTAND HER INSTRUCTIONS AND THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS..

Caring Professional

Posted on November 21st, 2013

Dr. Paonessa is incredibly thorough and comforting. She has a wonderful bedside manner, and truly cares about you the patient. And, a great surgeon. She has improved my quality of life immensely.