Dr. Nina Pearlmutter, MD
Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had all medical problems addressed to my satisfaction. Dr. P is very thorough in her questioning and follow up of my concerns. I would recommend her as a PCP . Her staff is also well trained,mannerly and genuinely cares about your health..

Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pearlmutter is a doctortor who cares about her patients

May 21st, 2015

I have never met such an incompetent office in my entire life. The receptionist, nurse and doctor! No one at this office knows what they are doing and have no clue on how to be discreet, professional or compassionate with their patients.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Incredible, caring, wonderful doctor - my entire family will move to her care. Highly recommended.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearlmutter is extremely personable, efficient and knowledgable.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with both Dr. Pearlmutter and her office staff. They always make me feel welcome and well cared for. Any questions I have are answered in a timely manner.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Nina P.is theeee DOCTOR

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Nina is a very thorough and compassionate doctor who puts her patients first. She listens to their concerns and reacts accordingly. She explains,in laymans terms,what her plan of action is and asks for your feed back. A totally gifted and caring doctor

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearlmutter is very compassionate and thorough.

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the care that Nina provides to my husband and myself.

Jan 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

They don't come any better. I highly recommend her. She is a great physician. Janice

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pearlmutter is a caring person who never fails to address all of my questions and concerns. I always feel as though I am being taken care of to the highest possible degree.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Sometimes the wait time is very very long. Too long. However, when it is finally my time with the doctor, she will not rush through the appointment.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearlmutter was very thorough. She explained what plan she would take to solve my medical problem. She took her time with me and I did not feel rushed in any manner. I look forward to my next visit with Dr. Pearlmutter.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I' have been a patient of Dr. Pearlmutter for the past 30 years; she is an excellent physician; a wonderful diagnostician and a very thorough doctor, who really cares about her patients.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pearlmutter is the most caring doctor and always makes sure my concerns are addressed so I can understand them.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She has excellent medical skills, and is a really caring person. If it takes a while waiting to get in to see her, you realize it is well worth the wait as she gives you time and attention. She is our all time favorite physician.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have the utmost faith in Dr. Pearlmutter. She has been our doctor since we moved down here. Dr. P. is very conscientious, and I am very pleased with how she listens and acts on my concerns.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearlmutter is very thorough and compassionate!

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a NEW patirnt I was leary at first to put my well being into the hands of a medical professional,all my worries were put to rest.Dr. Pearlmutter has been very thorough in her assesments and treatments of my conditions. Her staff are professionals also.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. pearlmutter is a great Doctor... I'm glad I found her. She is patient and addresses any concerns I may have.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is RARE . She is a CARING human being first and genuinely is committed as a doctor to give the best possible care to her patients. Her commitment of her time and commitment to do her best all the time makes her" the" doctor to luckily have.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

worth waiting for !

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is always worth whatever wait is necessary because she cares for every patient.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Pearlmutter for over 13 years. she has taken a personal and compassionate interest in my over all health. I have the utmost faith in her medical expertise and her ability to treat and take care of my ailments.-Irv Heller

Jan 29th, 2014

This was the WORST experience of my life. How can this doctor still be in practice? I waited over 3 hours to see her and she insisted that I have every blood test known to mankind. I was there for a sore throat and told her my kid had strep, She charged me $300.00 and told me that was my deductible. The front girl was so rude and was talking crap about another patient in front of me. She was yelling at someone on the phone and just hung up on them. I can't believe she has a job, but she must be related to the doctor, probably the doctors daughter or something. RUDE RUDE RUDE. I have contacted my insurance company and they are investigating this doctor. DO NOT GO TO HER. SHE IS MONEY HUNGRY.

greedy ! show details greedy !
Dec 16th, 2013

was told I have lyme disease and dr. perlmutter was recommended to me. I called for an appt. and was told I first had to fill out forms. I received the 14 page packet and on the very first page it tells you that insurance is not accepted for lymes and that the 1st and 2nd consultation is $1500.00 , not including additional testing. And this is supposed to be a DOCTOR !

Awful experience! show details Awful experience!
by Lyme patient on Mar 17th, 2013

Doctor was treating me for Chronic Lyme disease and I was VERY ill. I had to drive almost four hours to her office and occasionally I would have to pull over to nap on the way. I had no one to drive me, so when I was running a bit late for appointment, I called to tell them and they told me not to bother to come! Doctor also prescribed a pain patch that almost put me in a coma! It was way to strong and I was asleep for TWO weeks. She also missed in the blood work that I was diabetic. This doctor is not a good choice.