Dr. Nina Pearlmutter, MD
Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 21st, 2015

I have never met such an incompetent office in my entire life. The receptionist, nurse and doctor! No one at this office knows what they are doing and have no clue on how to be discreet, professional or compassionate with their patients.

Jan 29th, 2014

This was the WORST experience of my life. How can this doctor still be in practice? I waited over 3 hours to see her and she insisted that I have every blood test known to mankind. I was there for a sore throat and told her my kid had strep, She charged me $300.00 and told me that was my deductible. The front girl was so rude and was talking crap about another patient in front of me. She was yelling at someone on the phone and just hung up on them. I can't believe she has a job, but she must be related to the doctor, probably the doctors daughter or something. RUDE RUDE RUDE. I have contacted my insurance company and they are investigating this doctor. DO NOT GO TO HER. SHE IS MONEY HUNGRY.

greedy ! show details greedy !
Dec 16th, 2013

was told I have lyme disease and dr. perlmutter was recommended to me. I called for an appt. and was told I first had to fill out forms. I received the 14 page packet and on the very first page it tells you that insurance is not accepted for lymes and that the 1st and 2nd consultation is $1500.00 , not including additional testing. And this is supposed to be a DOCTOR !

Awful experience! show details Awful experience!
by Lyme patient on Mar 17th, 2013

Doctor was treating me for Chronic Lyme disease and I was VERY ill. I had to drive almost four hours to her office and occasionally I would have to pull over to nap on the way. I had no one to drive me, so when I was running a bit late for appointment, I called to tell them and they told me not to bother to come! Doctor also prescribed a pain patch that almost put me in a coma! It was way to strong and I was asleep for TWO weeks. She also missed in the blood work that I was diabetic. This doctor is not a good choice.