Dr. Nina Pearlmutter, MD
Video profile
15814 W State Road 84
Sunrise, FL 33326
(800) 274-1327
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 29th, 2014

HORRIBLE PLACE, DIRTY, STAFF IS RUDE, THE FRONT GIRL IS A PIG, THE DOCTOR IS A PIG. DISGUSTING

Jan 29th, 2014

This was the WORST experience of my life. How can this doctor still be in practice? I waited over 3 hours to see her and she insisted that I have every blood test known to mankind. I was there for a sore throat and told her my kid had strep, She charged me $300.00 and told me that was my deductible. The front girl was so rude and was talking crap about another patient in front of me. She was yelling at someone on the phone and just hung up on them. I can't believe she has a job, but she must be related to the doctor, probably the doctors daughter or something. RUDE RUDE RUDE. I have contacted my insurance company and they are investigating this doctor. DO NOT GO TO HER. SHE IS MONEY HUNGRY.

|  greedy !  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2013

was told I have lyme disease and dr. perlmutter was recommended to me. I called for an appt. and was told I first had to fill out forms. I received the 14 page packet and on the very first page it tells you that insurance is not accepted for lymes and that the 1st and 2nd consultation is $1500.00 , not including additional testing. And this is supposed to be a DOCTOR !

Apr 23rd, 2013

The front staff girl is rude, unprofessional and not caring. She is either the doctor's lover or she has something on the doctor. Why she would keep such a terrible girl upfront is really concerning. All the people who walk through the office say the same thing, yet she is always there.

|  Awful experience!  |  show details
by Lyme patient on Mar 17th, 2013

Doctor was treating me for Chronic Lyme disease and I was VERY ill. I had to drive almost four hours to her office and occasionally I would have to pull over to nap on the way. I had no one to drive me, so when I was running a bit late for appointment, I called to tell them and they told me not to bother to come! Doctor also prescribed a pain patch that almost put me in a coma! It was way to strong and I was asleep for TWO weeks. She also missed in the blood work that I was diabetic. This doctor is not a good choice.