Dr. Nina Pearlmutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nina Pearlmutter?

Posted on March 7th, 2017

The greatest!!

Posted on December 9th, 2016

It really bothers me to see such a review on the front page of your site. Obviously, this patient is biased. I have had Dr. Pearlmutter as my doctor for over 20 years and she has saved my life twice, my husbands life multiple times. What rating should I give her on that?

cjweaks

Posted on December 9th, 2016

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I have never met such an incompetent office in my entire life. The receptionist, nurse and doctor! No one at this office knows what they are doing and have no clue on how to be discreet, professional or compassionate with their patients.

patient

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Posted on January 29th, 2014

This was the WORST experience of my life. How can this doctor still be in practice? I waited over 3 hours to see her and she insisted that I have every blood test known to mankind. I was there for a sore throat and told her my kid had strep, She charged me $300.00 and told me that was my deductible. The front girl was so rude and was talking crap about another patient in front of me. She was yelling at someone on the phone and just hung up on them. I can't believe she has a job, but she must be related to the doctor, probably the doctors daughter or something. RUDE RUDE RUDE. I have contacted my insurance company and they are investigating this doctor. DO NOT GO TO HER. SHE IS MONEY HUNGRY.

greedy !

Posted on December 16th, 2013

was told I have lyme disease and dr. perlmutter was recommended to me. I called for an appt. and was told I first had to fill out forms. I received the 14 page packet and on the very first page it tells you that insurance is not accepted for lymes and that the 1st and 2nd consultation is $1500.00 , not including additional testing. And this is supposed to be a DOCTOR !

Awful experience!

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Doctor was treating me for Chronic Lyme disease and I was VERY ill. I had to drive almost four hours to her office and occasionally I would have to pull over to nap on the way. I had no one to drive me, so when I was running a bit late for appointment, I called to tell them and they told me not to bother to come! Doctor also prescribed a pain patch that almost put me in a coma! It was way to strong and I was asleep for TWO weeks. She also missed in the blood work that I was diabetic. This doctor is not a good choice.

Posted on August 28th, 2017