A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Perdue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Perdue, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdue graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Perdue has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Rachel Perdue MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nina R. Perdue practice?
- Dr. Nina Perdue has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Perdue practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.