A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Petroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Petroff, Anatomic Pathologist, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Petroff, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Petroff graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petroff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Petroff MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nina Petroff practice?
- Dr. Nina Petroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Petroff practices Dermatology and Anatomic Pathology near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Dermatologists and Beachwood Pathologists.