A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell-Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Milford, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Geneticists.