Learn more about Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell-Hamilton
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell-Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell-Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Powell-Hamilton practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Geneticists.