A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Rehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rehman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Habib Rehman DO is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nina H. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Nina Rehman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Nina Rehman practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.