A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Rehman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Gain
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rehman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Habib Rehman DO and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nina H. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Nina Rehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Rehman practices General Practice near Warren, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.