A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Rehman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Gain
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rehman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Habib Rehman DO and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nina H. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Nina Rehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Rehman practices General Practice near Warren, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.