Learn more about Dr. Nina Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Primary care of patients with infectious diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Russell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina DeVol Russell MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nina D. Russell practice?
- Dr. Nina Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Russell practices Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.