Learn more about Dr. Nina Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Primary care of patients with infectious diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Russell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina DeVol Russell MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nina D. Russell practice?
- Dr. Nina Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Russell practices Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.