A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Schorr is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Schorr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Lorraine Schorr MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nina L. Schorr practice?
- Dr. Nina Schorr has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Schorr practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Endocrinologists, and Seattle Psychiatrists.