A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Schorr is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schorr
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schorr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Schorr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Lorraine Schorr MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nina L. Schorr practice?
- Dr. Nina Schorr has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Schorr practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Endocrinologists, and Seattle Psychiatrists.