A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Speech Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Lisbeth Shapiro MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nina L. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Nina Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.