Learn more about Dr. Nina Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Speech Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Lisbeth Shapiro MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nina L. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Nina Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.