A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Speech Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nina L. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Nina Shapiro practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists, Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists, and Los Angeles Surgeons.