A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Speech Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Lisbeth Shapiro MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nina L. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Nina Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.