Learn more about Dr. Nina Shervin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Shervin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shervin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shervin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shervin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shervin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Milton Hospital
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Shervin MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nina Shervin practice?
- Dr. Nina Shervin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Shervin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Milton, MA.
See Milton Surgeons.