A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Shervin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Shervin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shervin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shervin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shervin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shervin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Milton Hospital
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Shervin MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nina Shervin practice?
- Dr. Nina Shervin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Shervin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Milton, MA.
See Milton Orthopedic Surgeons and Milton Surgeons.