A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Shervin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Shervin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shervin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shervin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shervin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shervin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Milton Hospital
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Shervin MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nina Shervin practice?
- Dr. Nina Shervin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Shervin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Milton, MA.
See Milton Orthopedic Surgeons and Milton Surgeons.