Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nina Shervin
Dr. Nina Shervin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milton, MA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Shervin is affiliated with Henrietta D Goodall Hospital, Milton Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Shervin has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nina Shervin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nina Shervin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milton, MA.
Dr. Olarewaju Oladipo
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Milton, MA 0 mi24
Dr. Dennis Burke
Milton, MA 0 mi39
Dr. George Whitelaw Jr
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Milton, MA 0 mi45