Dr. Nina Shervin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
If I could give a -* I would. . . . .Very bad experience with this office. Dr. Shervin has very poor follow-up. In the beginning. . .Dr. Shervin was very welcoming and open to my husband -m actually telling him "you are now part of the family" (what ever that means. ). . .the first knee replacement went fairly well. . .Brenda, the office person at the time, was difficult to deal with and was not good at calling back After the second knee replacement, things fell apart. My husband had a follow-up appt and the day before the appt, Brenda called to cancel saying the Dr. S had a "previous engagement" she had to attend. . . .Brenda also said she would call back to reschedule. . .She never called. About a month after that, my husband's knee became infected. . .so badly that he ended up in the ER at Milton Hosp, and had to be on four different antibiotics until they finally kicked in. To this day he still has an unhealed area on his shin just below the knee incision. Subsequently we found out that the "previous engagement" was that r. S was suing MGH for discrimination (a law suit she lost). . .and she had to go to court. This office has NEVER EVER called and there has been ZERO follow-up to the second surgery. Dr. S. My husband has seen an attorney regarding Dr. Shervin's abandonment of my husband and we are pursuing the legality of that. . .just saying, you need to be aware. . .Dr. Shervin is not the only Orthopedic. . .Dr. Berry is MUCH BETTER (Michael Berry, MD, Milton Hospital) that is. . .try his office. . .you will be very happy with him. He is wonderful!!

November 17th, 2015
Excellent caring doctor !!

October 20th, 2015
Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon
Brilliant and kind! I totally recommend!

July 19th, 2015
A caring doctor!
I wasn't looking forward to my appointment because I had a feeling what Dr. Shervin would tell me. She was amazing. She obviously cares about her patients and takes the time to explain everything and responds to all questions asked. So happy I was referred to her.

July 18th, 2015
A+++ in all areas!
Dr. Shervin is a breath of fresh air when it comes to interpersonal comminuicatin with a patient. She takes the time to fully explain the issue at hand, speaks with clarity and with a calming presence, and has a friendly personality that presents itself upon your initial interaction. A highly gifted and qualified specialist!

May 21st, 2015
Dr Shervin explains procedures in detail, assuring you and answering all of your questions. Pros/Cons and options are all explained. I didn't feel rushed into a decision however I did feel I had enough information to make a decision. Office staff professional and accommodating.

January 22nd, 2014
Patient
Although I have not yet had knee replacement surgery; it seems to be coming soon and there is no one I could recommend more than Dr. Nina Shervin, along with her Nurse, Brenda. They are the most caring, kind and compassionate physician and nurse I have come across within the medical field. When you are in their office you feel like the only patient and well worth the wait. If you need an Orthopedic Surgeon, this is where you want to be treated.

February 28th, 2013
Great sergeon-even better person
What a gem Dr Shervin is....Kindness & excellance. When meeting with Dr Shervin you will feel like you are the only patient on her list and never like a medical number. I highly recommend this amazing sergeon!

August 21st, 2012
Nina Shervin is very knowledgeable about what she does and is willing to help you in any way possible. I had a total hip replacement and had no problems. I am having my other hip done in Boston she that is where she works now. Nina is a very caring person who makes you very comfortable in asking her anything.