A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Augusta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Kay Smith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nina K. Smith practice?
- Dr. Nina Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nina Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.