Overall Review

March 17th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Smith for years. Dr. Smith is the most compassionate doctor I know, and I feel completely sure and 100% confident when I leave her office that I am seeing a doctor who really cares about me as her patient and the condition of my future health. Even when I have had health problems outside of her expertise, she does not hesitate to offer direction and send me on the right path to resolve my issues.

October 20th, 2015
The older lady that works in the front office is very unprofessional and right down rude. She makes the entire visit very unpleasant.

September 28th, 2015
Found a lump. Couldn't see me for a week. After waiting 1 hr 25 minutes, she confirmed that I had a lump. Dn Friday she didn't take the time to fax or call me in a diagnostic mammogram. Have to wait until Tuesday for her to fax it over before I can make appointment -she's not open mondays . Inconsiderate.

May 5th, 2015
You will never find a more caring physician. Dr. Smith has accurately treated me for years and makes your visit as comfortable as it can be. She will always sit and talk to you before the exam to get to know you or get updates. She doesn't just come in and start with an exam. She has new receptionist is absolutely wonderful and helpful with scheduling appointments. She is a delight to work with. I had to make several reschedules and called to say running a few minutes late and Dr. Smith's staff was so understanding. Dr. Smith should be your GYN doctor of choice because of the excellent care and concern for her patients.

September 15th, 2014
Amazing doctor
Dr. Smith is a wonderful doctor who makes you feel a part of her family. She takes the time to ask me how I am doing with school and life. She provides am environment that's comfortable and pleasant which extremely helpful since it's no fun going for a gyno appt. I read a review earlier which was false slander and gossip. She performs her surgeries at Augusta Medical instead of RMH because of the quality of the hospital and quality of other doctors she works with. Not because RMH doesn't want her which is actually the opposite. Who wouldn't want an amazing doctor like her around!!!

May 30th, 2013
Everything went well
I'm not sure what all these bad reviews are about. They are spaced almost exactly the same months apart, which makes them look suspicious to me. Anyway, my gyno visit went fine. I immediately liked Dr. Smith and struck up a good rapport with her. As for her staff, they didn't affect me one way or another since they weren't the ones checking my equipment. When I go to the doctor, I don't go to be treated like a queen; I can get that at home. I go to the doctor for competent examinations, and Dr. Smith is extremely competent.

January 24th, 2013
DO NOT RECOMMEND
My mother and I both had horrible experiences with this doctor. Wait time is entirely too long, the office was consistently late on calling in my birth control refills so it messed up the schedule I should have been on, and Dr. Smith did not give me the right date to come back for an exam. Her staff is also very rude and made me feel like I was stupid for calling when my body had a bad reaction to some pills. DO NOT go to this doctor if you want to feel informed and respected about your personal health.

September 11th, 2012
HORRIBLE
Had life altering surgery (Hysterectomy) and she NEVER took the time to fully explain the procedure or how my body and mood/hormones would change. Even when I would ask questions she wouldn't fully answer. I truly wish I had gotten a second opnion before I went with her recommendation.

August 10th, 2012
I like her professional manner; she performed a DNC on me, and I felt confident in her skill and concern. I have not had problems since.

April 30th, 2012
Cost me $170 to teach them how to write a prescription
My very first visit there (about 2-3 years ago) was very nice. The staff and doctor were great! My second visit was painful and everyone lost their curtesy. My last visit ... well is my last visit. I changed birth control from generic to brand name and Dr. Nina Smith wrote the prescription for generic still ($20 down the drain). They rewrote it for the brand name but for the WRONG ONE!!! Another $100 wasted. And I guess the third was a charmer... I will never go back and try to get them to reinburse my $120 for pills I did not want! On top of that wait time and diagnosis leave a LOT of room for improvment.

February 18th, 2011
Wish I looked around more
I wish I would've done my research on her a little more. My first visit was very pleasant (as pleasant as seeing an OBGYN could be). But the following ones not so much. Not only it was painful but she didn't spend hardly any time with me. The wait time is unbelievable!!! I guess she's good if you don't have a problem and have time to wait. I have been in 3 times for the same issue and now will go to a different doctor.