Dr. Nina Sweeney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nina Sweeney?

October 29th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Dr.Sweeney is the best Family Physician I have been to. She takes good care of her patient,she is prompt, and to the point. And another great thing is he practice is independent. You can choose which hospital you want to go to.

December 30th, 2014

Dr Nina cares about the whole person, not just the "physical"!

August 29th, 2014

Very unhappy with care and office staff

The worst office staff rude and inconsiderate. I have never been as disappointed. Would not recommend at all. As long as you never go in you are fine.

August 2nd, 2013

Very disappointed with ease of appointments!

I have been a patient for years now. I have always loved Dr. Sweeney. She has always been very compassionate and takes time and really takes the time to listen but I have to say the past couple of times that I had a somewhat urgent need I have not been able to get in to see any of the doctors in the practice. Due to that I had to go to the emergency room for something that she could have taken care of. Instead I had to fork out quite a bit of money between copays and coinsurance in the emergency room. My daughter and I have tried to schedule a well appointment and were told they don't do that, that we would have to call the following morning. When we would do that we can't get anyone on the line. She is still a wonderful doctor but since they have moved to the new practice it is extremely hard to get in. The past couple of times my daughter has gone she was in such a hurry and hardly spent any time with her and sent her on her way with meds. She was in and out. They have three doctors and a PA there and still can't get in to see anyone. I am looking to switch doctors ASAP.

August 8th, 2012

My Doctor Nina Sweeney

There is no other doctor like Dr. SWEENEY. SHE IS COMPASSIONATE, FRIENDLY,CARING, pleasant,personable. We been her patients for about 15 years. We followed her from Radford,to Roanoke and two her new office.She is outstanding communication professionalism. I have seen both her children when they were born and she has a wonderful Husband.There are no words to say how much we love her,she has become part of our family. My family come to visit her when they visit from NYC. My husband and I would never change Doctors. She is even taking care of my sister who moved here about 5 years ago. She is a loving care person to her patients and her family.

April 5th, 2011

Awesome! Exceeds and excels every aspect

There is not one dr who I can think of who is so compassionate and caring and listens to their patients concerns. Outstanding communication, professionalism I had her for years for my family physician, and her brother was my gyn physician, her other brother was a pulmonologist, and her father was one of top surgeons and chairman of the boards at Carilion, All I can say is if you ever are in need of family dr look up nina sweeney, or gyn Christopher Keeley and her brother pulmonologist Robert Keeley and her father Dr RLA Keeley. Dr RLA Keeley you and your wife raised all 15 of these children right and there respect and passion definately shows. I miss each and everyone and now in Maryland there is no doctor in this state that would even have a chance of comparison..

January 2nd, 2017