A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolkoff-Rubin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tolkoff-Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin MD is a female Nephrologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin practice?
- Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin practices Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.