A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolkoff-Rubin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tolkoff-Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolkoff-Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nina E. Tolkoff-Rubin practice?
Dr. Nina Tolkoff-Rubin practices Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.