Dr. Nina Tsakadze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nina Tsakadze?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2016

Incompetent Neurologist

You'll have better luck guessing the cause of your headaches than following her diagnosis.

October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Tsakadze performed a thorough examination and was informative. She devotes a good amount of time and follows up quickly.

March 24th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Tsakadze is a great doctor. Unlike many other doctors, Dr. Tsakadze listens and shows great respect to her patients. My 77 year old mother suffered from severe chronic headaches for many years. She was nearly stuck in her house for 2 years unable to do anything, even a simple task such as cooking was very difficult. Her family doctor concluded that she was to old & there was nothing more that could be done for her. I refused to accept that opinion & I took her to see Dr. Tsakadze last year. Dr. Tsakadze listened and evaluated her condition. After a change in her medicines, a few injection treatments and therapy my mother was feeling better. Now my mother is much better. Thanks to Dr. Tsakadze she is able to once again take daily walks, go shopping, go out to eat, do housework & has her life back.

October 6th, 2014

She provides an outstanding knowledge of migraines, and demonstrates genuine sincerity to my problem with the solutions that made a real difference.

September 26th, 2014

A Dovtor Who is Also a Friend

Dr. T always takes the the time to talk to me and help me with any problems that I may be having. She dismisses nothing and sees me as a whole person and not just a person with migraines. Her compassion and wealth of knowledge are why I drive from Cape Coral to Tampa for my appointments. She has done so much for me and I would not go to any other doctor!I am so glad I found her!

September 26th, 2014

Excellent doctor!

Suffering from chronic headaches for many years, I was scheduled to see Dr. Tsakadze. I was pleasantly surprised to find a compassionate, caring and brilliant physician! There is nothing not to love about her!!! Dr. Tsakadze has turned my life around. I now can lead a more productive life with less pain. She is warm, caring and so knowledgeable about her specialty. She is truly a gem!!!!

March 14th, 2014

Condescending, Rude, and Closed-minded--Do not recommed!

I've had terrible migraines and tension headaches for 20 years so have seen my share of neurologists. An arrogant attitude and lack of bedside manner does not really bother me. But this woman is a disgrace to medicine. Not only is she berating, rude, argumentative, and condescending, she does not listen to a thing you say. Another reviewer was right on when they said she is straight by the books and statistics, rather than personalizing care for each patient. She is an awful person and doctor. I wish I had never had the displeasure of interacting with her. Certainly not someone I can trust with my health.

June 22nd, 2013

Very good Migraine Specialist

If you have migraines, and haven't had successful results so far, you should see her. She is one of a few migraine specialists in Tampa. She is very knowledgeable about the topic, and helped me with the first script I tried. What you should know is that she is very clinical. She doesn't listen as well as she should, and everything she does is "by the book, based on statistics, and FDA guidelines". She is pleasant. She teaches and has an office at USF, so doesn't always get back to you when you need to talk to her.

September 19th, 2012

Very good doctor

September 14th, 2012

She has a set opinion based on surveys and does not listen to me and is condescending, I hate going to see her I wish she would at least listen and be more polite

June 19th, 2012

Abrasive and condescending

Dr. Tsakadze's bedside manner is abrasive and condesceding. She is the profile of the typical doctor who does not really listen to what you are saying and does not seem to value the information that comes from a patient knowing their own body and symptoms, and describing them as such. I will not go back to her.

August 4th, 2011