A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Vasavada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Vasavada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasavada graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Vasavada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina K Vasavada MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nina K. Vasavada practice?
- Dr. Nina Vasavada has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Vasavada practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Nephrologists.