A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Vasavada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Vasavada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasavada graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Vasavada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vasavada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans