A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ninevah Aranas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Aranas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aranas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ninevah R. Aranas practice?
Dr. Ninevah Aranas practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Albany General Practitioners, Albany Emergency Physicians, Albany Family Physicians, Albany Internists, and Albany Critical Care Practitioners.