A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ning-Ai Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ning-Ai Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Medical College of Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ning-Ai Al Liu MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ning-Ai A. Liu practice?
- Dr. Ning-Ai Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ning-Ai Liu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Endocrinologists.