Dr. Ning Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ning Lin?

October 18th, 2016

Top rate doctor and staff!

Dr Lin has a very friendly office staff. He is also friendly and kind. He has up to date equipment - I was very impressed with this computer technology equipment. He performed laser surgery for open angle glaucoma in both my eyes. Took about 5 mins start to finish. Dr Lin keeps a close watch on my glaucoma and my eyes in general. I also liked that fact there is no pressure to buy new glasses. He even told me the change in my eyes wasn't significant enough to go through the expense of purchasing new glasses.

May 27th, 2011