A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ningning He:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ningning He, Anesthesiologist, Pain Management Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ningning He, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. He graduated from Norman Bethune University Of Medical Sciences, Changchun. She has 1 awards.
Dr. He has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ningning He BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ningning He practice?
- Dr. Ningning He has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ningning He practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Springfield Anesthesiologists and Springfield Pain Management Doctors.