A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. NingXing Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. NingXing Chen DO is a female Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. NingXing Chen practice?
- Dr. NingXing Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. NingXing Chen practices Pathology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Pathologists.