A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ninh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ninh Tran, Ophthalmologist, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ninh Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board Certified -- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Tran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ninh Huy Tran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ninh H. Tran practice?
- Dr. Ninh Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ninh Tran practices Ophthalmology near San Carlos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See San Carlos Ophthalmologists.