A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ninh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ninh Tran, Ophthalmologist, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ninh Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board Certified -- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Tran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ninh Huy Tran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ninh H. Tran practice?
- Dr. Ninh Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ninh Tran practices Ophthalmology near San Carlos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Foster City, CA.
See San Carlos Ophthalmologists.