A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ninh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ninh Nguyen, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ninh Nguyen DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ninh Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ninh Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ninh Nguyen practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.