A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ninith Kartha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ninith Kartha is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ninith Kartha, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kartha graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kartha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ninith Vini Kartha MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ninith V. Kartha practice?
- Dr. Ninith Kartha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ninith Kartha practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.