A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nino Dobrovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nino Dobrovic is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nino Dobrovic, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrovic graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Dobrovic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nino Mario Dobrovic MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nino M. Dobrovic practice?
- Dr. Nino Dobrovic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nino Dobrovic practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Sterling, VA.
See Casper Physiatrists and Casper Pain Management Doctors.