A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nino Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nino Marino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marino
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Marino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nino Dominick Marino MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nino D. Marino practice?
- Dr. Nino Marino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nino Marino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.