A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nino Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nino Marino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Marino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nino Dominick Marino MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nino D. Marino practice?
- Dr. Nino Marino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nino Marino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.