A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ninon Matos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ninon Matos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Matos graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Matos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Our Lady of Lourdesmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ninon Matos MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ninon Matos practice?
- Dr. Ninon Matos has 1 office location.
Dr. Ninon Matos practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists.