A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ninon Matos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Matos graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Matos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Our Lady of Lourdesmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans